4OC in Housing
4OC’s Housing team has a long track record of successful delivery in the sector. The team is also slightly obsessed with creating social value as part of their work. The sort of social value that is in the very make up of social housing organisations. We think it’s a match like no other…
With a combination of in-sector and out-of- sector experience, innovative thinking and determination to make things happen, this team is always ready to listen, think and act.
What’s on your mind?
- Are you wrestling with the impact of new Social Housing regulations and new Building safety legislation, or the impact of the cost-of-living crisis on residents and operations?
- Are you looking for insight and guidance on your sustainability and decarbonisation strategy?
- Are you concerned about the snowballing complaints around damp and disrepair issues?
- Do you want to improve collaboration and team working?
- Would automating inefficient processes improve customer experience?
- Are you looking to create economic value so you can deliver more social value?
How can we help?
We bring innovative ideas and solid experience that could definitely help create solutions.
If we can create economic value for you, this in turn creates social value. That’s a win win.
Together, we can unravel almost any complex issue and make a difference.
A snapshot of some of our clients
Long term partnership, Sustainability and Regeneration strategies
Birmingham City Council
Root and branch service review and operating model
Customer engagement model digitisation
Complaints process Improvement Cycle
Strategy development, damp and disrepair improvement cycle, PMO support and training
Notting Hill Genesis
Customer services operating model review and refine
Voids process Improvement Cycle
West Northants Council
Strategy development, ALMO partnering and relationship management