4OC in Health
With over 100 years combined healthcare experience, 4OC’s Health Team is not only deeply passionate about the sector but they also demonstrate a real understanding of the challenges and opportunities faced.
Armed with the experience, insight, innovative thinking and determination to add social value in everything they do, this team is deﬁnitely worth chatting to over a cup of tea…
What’s on your mind?
- Are you wrestling with the changes brought about by the Health and Social Care Act?
- Do you need additional expert insight and guidance on strategy development?
- Do your leadership teams require development to help them meet the challenges of the ICS/ICB changes?
- Are you looking to increase collaboration and joint working?
- Do you want to build business cases for investment but are not clear where to start?
- Would automating inefficient processes free up clinical time?
How can we help?
We bring innovative ideas and amazing experience that could definitely help.
With your sector and system knowledge and our change methodologies and mindset, together we can unravel almost any complex issue.
A snapshot of some of our clients
Financial Operating Model and toolkit, for use across the NHS.
Kent Surrey Sussex health economy
Working with around 30 NHS organisations to develop a strategy for care plan sharing.
Isle of Wight NHS Trust
Production of Treasury Green Book Strategic Outline, Outline and Full Business Cases. Programme management set up and ongoing support services.
A variety of projects across 2 ambulance services, including digital learning journey, development of commercial strategy and operational health checks.
Care Quality Commission
Strategy and implementation plan development.
HSE – Ireland
Digitising manual processes to improve efficiency, visibility and management of bed capacity across regional communities.
Mental Health Collaborative and Mental Health NHSFT
Organisational, Board and Executive team development work to improve governance and decision making, including organisational structure review and design.
Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
Tendering support with a 100% bid win strike rate.