4OC in Digital, Data and Technology
With the former Digital Change Director at the Ministry of Justice and CIO for Channel 4 on board, 4OC’s Digital team has evolved to design, deliver and embed new technologies and maximise the value from your digital investment.
With extensive experience in both Solution Architecture and Change Management, our team effectively liaise between leaders and the operational and IT teams to ensure that your organisation successfully adopts new ways of working.
What’s on your mind?
- Do you want better oversight on organisational performance in real time?
- Does support for legacy applications and general BAU use up a lot of your team’s capacity?
- Would automating inefficient processes free up operational time?
- Do you need advice on finding, developing and retaining talent with the technical skill set to deliver your wish list?
- Are you struggling to integrate new technology into your ways of working because of staff resistance?
- Are you keen to better use your data but need to define a strategy and plan?
How can we help?
We bring together Digital and Change Management skills to create the most effective way to deliver digital transformation and ensure that coordination between your teams is seamless.
A snapshot of some of our clients
Health Service Executive (HSE Ireland)
Patient bed registration app / incident recommendations and actions tracking
Digital and Data Strategy and accompanying costed roadmap
South Central Ambulance Service
Developed strategy and business case to digitise organisational learning and development
Metropolitan Thames Valley Housing
Documented business challenges leading to co-production of a CRM solution
London South Bank University
Automated employee reward and recognition scheme
Project progression tool built in PowerApps and Rapid Improvement Cycles
Designed and rolled out a waste management solution for the newly established LATCo
Transport for London (TfL)
Solution and technical architecture design support for a large programme related to GDPR, compliance and passenger security