Setting up a Remote Team
We will rapidly and safely support your organisation get your team working from anywhere in the most efficient way possible.
Covid-19 has changed the working environment for the foreseeable future. As organisations gear up to manage their immediate and medium-term responses, this often requires setting up new structures and working groups to meet extraordinary business requirements.
Do you need to rapidly establish new teams, bringing people from across your organisation to address new challenges?
Are you struggling to produce at pace, as your organisation attempts to navigate new requirements using legacy structures?
We have significant experience of running projects with remote teams and have built up a strong set of capabilities supporting the delivery of complex programmes of change, overcoming the traditional challenges of remote working. With a focus on the networked management of people, resources and quality, our virtual team development approach contains:
- A suite of digital productivity tools that allow people to remain connected, seen and able to collaborate and work together irrespective of location or organisation
- Unique working practices and methods that ensure the wellbeing, inclusion and resilience of staff
- Experienced leaders and trained teams who can create and run high-performing networks
- Robust performance methodologies to ensure delivery, resilience and impact measurement
1. We work across strategy, business continuity and operations to identify the capabilities required to deliver, producing clear business requirements for the development of interim operating models.
2. We rapidly appraise the existing workforce capabilities and produce options, identifying risks and mitigations (including the provision of cover in the event of illness)
3. We develop and train new virtual teams to take quick and decisive grip of their responsibilities, keeping wider stakeholders informed and engaged. To reinforce the capability developed, we leave behind a suite of repeatable tools and methods for use across your organisation.
Our recent work with Ofsted, Harrow Council and Transport for London has allowed them to start critical new projects and continue existing one. In some cases we have even accelerated delivery, hosting one virtual workshop with 17 people from multiple organisations – an event that was unlikely to happen face-to-face.