We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic individual to join a new and dynamic company specialising in organisational change. This position will be a key supporting role in the day-to-day sales and marketing of the business and in helping 4OC identify new customers and opportunities.
You will have administrative duties in developing and implementing marketing strategies. As a marketing intern, you will collaborate with our marketing and advertising team in all stages of marketing campaigns. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels.
This internship will help you acquire sales and marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies. Ultimately, through this 6-month internship, (with a formal review after 3 months), you will gain broad experience in marketing and will be in a position to move into a permanent role based on performance.
- Sales Activities
- Work with senior team to produce content for weekly sales email
- Follow up call to request and schedule a face-to-face meeting with email cohort
- Populate Mailchimp (our email service)
- Produce Activity Reports (daily and at the end of the campaign)
- Marketing Activities
- Perform analysis of marketing and sales data
- Seek and analyse competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline
- Enter contact information into contact management system (PipeDrive)
- Produce content for Social Media – LinkedIn, Twitter, etc
- Supporting the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Help organize marketing events
- Other duties
- To be responsible for ensuring both paper and electronic filing systems for all administrative work are maintained
- Take accurate minutes at meetings
- Supporting the preparation and planning of meetings/workshops by arranging rooms and any necessary requirements for the meeting
- Assist with identifying areas for improvement by continuous monitoring and evaluation of processes and procedures
- To prepare correspondence, reports and presentations using the appropriate software for word processing, graphics and spreadsheets, including collating information and inputting into content, for sign off by the team.
- As we are a small organisation helping out wherever help is needed
- Participating fully as a member of the team
- Flexible and dynamic personality
- Excellent spoken and written communication
- Experience of using Excel, PowerPoint and Word applications to a high level is essential
- Some previous work experience
- Social media skills and /or ability to produce strong visuals
- Strong work ethic
- Willing to listen and learn
- Be able to communicate well and get on with people
- Personal pride in the quality of work you produce